Sales representatives: we are looking for people who are seasoned sellers, results-oriented and experience in the field of sales looking for better results, ready to prospect and acquire new customers.
As a sales representative on the field, you must represent ALLO Telecom, for sales, Internet and telephony services, by telephone, via Internet or door-to-door to residential and business users.
Maximize the conversion rate of potential customers, provide leads while taking advantage of existing internal sources to identify new sources of sales opportunities.
1. represent ALLO Telecom in the promotion and sale of Internet and telephone services in the field and at special events
2. identify perspectives using production techniques while being creative
3. present the services and educate potential customers on the offers ALLO Telecom
4. carry out customer tracking according to the sales process
5. follow up after installation for references
6. establish and maintain positive relationships with customers in order to generate more reference
7. Assist in developing strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
8. Obtain local market information and feedback to the sales group
9. Document and submit sales orders in a timely manner for entry into our database
10. Interested candidates please send resume online or by email to: email@example.com
Customer Service Representative: We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for taking customer calls, answering frequently asked questions, entering customer information into an internal system and entering certain information via Excel and writing reports. Nos consultants sont des relations constructeurs et, par conséquent, la capacité de communiqué.
1.Provide superior customer service when handling incoming calls.
2. Listen to customers, analyze their needs and propose appropriate solutions.
3. Promote Internet services, and phones and packages
4. Take appropriate measures to effectively solve problems.
5. Identify clients who need additional services.
6. Take responsibility for solving problems from start to finish.
7. Meet and establish productivity goals.
8. Receive and integrate feedback to improve personal and business performance.
1. High school diploma or higher
2. Ability to work flexible hours: days, evenings and weekends
3. basic computer skills (Windows systems and Internet browsing)
4. Superior multitasking capabilities
5. Demonstrate ability to positively influence others (propose options / solutions)
6. Ability to deal with issues of problems with a sense of urgency
7. punctual and respect the working hours.
Interested candidates please send resume online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Technical Representative:
We are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented and has both imagination and resourcefulness in solving technical problems.
- 1. Passionately provide technical support and establish a relationship with a variety of customers and their changing technical needs;
2. Answer questions about repair, replacement, technical problem solving and connectivity;
3. Analyze the issues with telecommunication equipment and / or devices and the associated desktop software;
4. troubleshoot the required resolution; including, device features, device configuration, application support, software downloads, network connectivity through indoor escalation, and vendor issues;
5. Complete and accurate operations with a sense of urgency and attention to detail;
6. Take appropriate measures to effectively solve problems;
7. Take responsibility for solving problems from start to finish;
8. Receive and integrate feedback to improve personal and professional performance;
Switching Internet provider is easier than you think.
Start saving now!